Five Tips If You’re Looking for a Facelift Near Granger
Are you looking for a plastic surgeon to conduct a facelift near Granger or surrounding area? If so, we have your essential “How To” to help you with your search.Learn why asking the right questions can lead you to the perfect facial plastic surgeon.
Step One: Do Your Homework Before You Schedule a Facelift Near Granger
Sometimes doing your homework prior to receiving a facial plastic surgery procedure is as simple as vetting a surgeon that has been recommended by friends or family. A preliminary Google search will often tell you most of what you need to know regarding a surgical candidate’s certifications, experiences and skill level.
Even better, however, than doing your homework is seeking an opportunity to speak with a facial plastic surgeon face-to-face. Many individuals seeking a facelift Near Granger have done just that. A consultation can help you glean whether a potential surgeon is right for you. In addition to discussing your desired surgical procedure, you will have an opportunity to ask questions.
5 Questions to Ask a Prospective Facial Plastic Surgeon
You may be certain that a surgeon can help remedy the signs of aging with a facelift. You’ve seen that facelifts can improve sagging, loose skin of the middle and lower portions of the face and can eliminate the appearance of jowls. What you may not be so sure of is if your choice of surgeon is a good fit for you. The following five questions can alleviate anxiety and help narrow your choice of facelift surgeon:
- Have you verified that your surgeon is board certified? Dr. Jon Chadwell, for example, is certified by both the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery.
- What is your surgeon’s expertise level? It may feel presumptuous to ask a surgeon how many facelifts he/she has performed, but it’s perfectly logical and acceptable. Again, would you let an inexperienced surgeon operate on your brain?!
- Does your surgeon have an accessible portfolio? The old adage, “Seeing is believing,” remains relevant for a reason. Viewing the work of a facial plastic surgeon’s previous facelifts adds credence and trust in his/her ability to not only perform the procedure well but to also produce the results you’re looking for. Many experienced and skilled surgeons, Dr. Chadwell included, provide their portfolio online.
- Does your surgeon have an area of specialty? The reason that Dr. Chadwell is highly sought in the greater Granger area has much to do with his specialty in facial plastic surgery. Patients feel confident in receiving their facelift from a professional that exclusively works with the face and neck.
- Do you have a good rapport with your surgeon? This is a significant reason why a consultation is so valuable. By visiting with your surgeon, you’re not only getting a good feel for his/her personality, you’re also observing how the staff interacts with you and one another. Are they friendly? Professional?
Once you’ve had an opportunity to decide if a surgeon is a good fit, you can ask more specific questions regarding the actual facelift process. At Chadwell Facial Plastic Surgery, we welcome your questions and concerns and are always happy to address them. Call us today to begin a conversation or if you feel ready to schedule a consultation, 574-367-2662.
Successful facial plastic surgery is ultimately achieved through good rapport with our patients.
Refining your face is a dramatic personal decision. As you explore your options, know that the staff at Chadwell Facial Plastic Surgery will guide you through your decision-making process. To us, the cosmetic process is more than just “surgery”. Each patient has different shapes, features, contours, and personal goals. We consider shadowing, proportion, depth, and perspective to combine medicine with artistry and ultimately achieve your new look.
Connect Socially With Us