Do you have cellulite on your body? Most people do. While it’s a common occurrence, not everyone likes its appearance, so they often look for different products that will help them reduce its appearance. While lotions and other products are readily available on the market, these products don’t always work, meaning they’re not as effective as most hope they would be when trying to get rid of their cellulite.
If you have cellulite and don’t like the way it looks, you have the option of getting rid of it for good with Body FX. The non-invasive body contouring procedure could be just what you need to restore your confidence and feel your best in anything you put on your body.
What Causes Cellulite?
There isn’t a lot of knowledge out there about the cause of cellulite. However, it typically occurs in those with excess fat cells underneath the skin’s surface. The appearance of the fat creates a rippled-like or dimpled-like texture to show up on parts of the skin. It’s most common in women and typically occurs on the thighs more than any other area of the body, but it’s possible to get cellulite in different spots.
People of all sizes can end up with cellulite. So, if you have it and you’re not overweight, you may wonder why. Despite your size, genetics can play a significant role in whether an individual will develop cellulite or not. If your siblings, parents, or grandparents have cellulite, you have a greater chance of developing it, too. It’s one of the reasons you can see a thin person with cellulite and a more prominent person who doesn’t have it all, creating a bit of a mystery surrounding cellulite.
Why Do People Dislike Cellulite?
First, if you have cellulite, you shouldn’t be ashamed. Your natural body is beautiful! So many people have cellulite, and while it’s nothing to be embarrassed about, those with it often don’t like how it looks.
If you prefer having smoother skin that doesn’t have a dimpled appearance, you may want to know what you can do to get rid of the cellulite for good. If you tried using different products at drugstores and beauty stores for several months without much success, it’s time to look into other options.
The good news is that Dr. Chadwell of Chadwell Facial Plastics provides a non-invasive procedure to clients who’d like to eliminate their unwanted cellulite. The results are astonishing.
What Does Body FX Do for Cellulite?
The procedure offered by Dr. Chadwell is known as Body FX. Before you consider undergoing this procedure, it’s good to know what it does and how it works to get rid of cellulite from the body.
- The procedure is non-invasive and involves using body contouring equipment and radiofrequency energy to target fat on specific areas of the body where cellulite appears most, such as the thighs, legs, and stomach.
- The procedure doesn’t take long at all. If you’re worried about a lengthy, painful process, think again.
- Instead of taking a long time, the average Body FX session lasts for roughly 30 minutes and works wonders on the skin. It doesn’t cause discomfort, and you won’t need to worry about downtime.
- So, what does that mean for you? Well, you can get back to your usual activities without feeling uncomfortable.
- You can get this procedure done on your lunch break and go right back to work after because it’s that safe, convenient, and pain-free.
The procedure targets those fat cells to kill them and tighten the skin, leaving it smoother and in better condition than before. People commonly get it done on the abdomen, hips, thighs, and buttocks, but it may also be used on other parts of the body.
Reasons to Consider Body FX
If you’re trying to decide if Body FX is the proper procedure for you, these are some excellent reasons to consider getting it done:
- It will only take 30 minutes of your time! If you don’t want to spend a lot of time in the office, you’re in luck because this procedure is quick and efficient.
- Results won’t take long to notice. You’ll start to feel more confident with each session.
- You can target problem areas throughout the body.
- The procedure is pain-free. You won’t need to go through an uncomfortable treatment to target cellulite and feel your best.
Now that you know more about Body FX and how it works to target cellulite, ultimately helping clients get rid of it for good, it’s a procedure you may want to consider. If it means achieving the smooth skin that will leave you feeling confident enough to wear anything you want, it’s undoubtedly worth it. You can save money in the long run by undergoing this effective procedure instead of buying lotions and creams that don’t work the way you want them to!