While sometimes it truly feels like there’s “nothing new under the sun,” the opposite is true in the field of facial plastic surgery. Not only are new surgical techniques developed as we move toward more innovative methods and treatments; new facelift procedures with a nonsurgical spin are making their way into the world of aesthetics.
Learn about a few alternatives to the traditional facelift – both surgical and nonsurgical – that lead to promising and positive results.
New Ways of Looking At the Face with New Facelift Procedures
At one time, the realm of facial plastic surgery looked a lot less diverse. For those wanting a remedy to correct the signs of aging, there were limited options – mainly pointing toward a “traditional facelift.” While exhibiting positive outcomes, traditional facelift procedures were more invasive and required significantly more downtime than the facelift of today.
Not only does the modern facelift incorporate advanced surgical techniques and approaches, facial plastic surgery has welcomed additional options to remedy the signs of aging, minimize sagging and loose skin around the facial area and minimize excess fatty deposits. These procedures include (but are not limited to):
- Mini facelift – for individuals that may have lost elasticity, exhibiting loose skin, sagging jowls and excess fat in the neck area, a mini lift can serve as a less invasive alternative to a traditional facelift, while yielding practically equivalent positive results.
- Fillers – a dermal filler, such as Restylane®, RADIESSE® and JUVÉDERM® can help alleviate facial wrinkles and folds including smile and “marionette lines” in the area around the corners of the mouth; hollowed appearance under the eye and cheek area and ultimately restore volume back into the face.
- FaceTite™ – as a newer approach to tighten the facial and neck skin, FaceTite™ utilizes an innovative, advanced InMode RF system that incorporates radio frequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to achieve more youthful and firm skin in the face and neck area – no scalpels, no scars!
Wondering if you’re a candidate for one of these new facelift procedures? Typically anyone who is in good health, doesn’t smoke, and who has realistic expectations qualifies. To find out for sure, we’ll conduct a full consultation with Dr. Chadwell.
Added Value and Benefits of Trying Something New
Trepidation can be a natural byproduct when it comes to attempting something new. The advantage, however, of stretching your proverbial wings … especially when it comes to trying a new facelift procedure, can lead to a positive and long-lasting outcome.
All three techniques listed above, although quite different in their application all have the following benefits:
- The surgical and nonsurgical techniques required in these procedures are much less invasive than those used during a traditional facelift
- All three options, including the mini facelift, have significantly less downtime involved
- Recipients of the previously mentioned procedures have expressed positive results, including, a more youthful, rested appearance, with smooth and firm skin surrounding the facial area
If you feel that you can benefit from a new facelift procedure, or would like more information about the services we have available through Chadwell Facial Plastic Surgery, please call us today at 574-280-4818.
Successful facial plastic surgery is ultimately achieved through good rapport with our patients.
Refining your face is a dramatic personal decision. As you explore your options, know that the staff at Chadwell Facial Plastic Surgery will guide you through your decision-making process. To us, the cosmetic process is more than just “surgery”. Each patient has different shapes, features, contours, and personal goals. We consider shadowing, proportion, depth, and perspective to combine medicine with artistry and ultimately achieve your new look.
Connect Socially With Us